- Availability to handling day to day busducts installation activities as Team Leader- should be able to work independently with more than 4 years of experience.
- Dealing with agencies and site, Site Installation / Supply billing process and payment follow up.
- Good Communication skills - should be able to deal with the agencies , vendors and staff.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Ensuring that all materials receipt and properly stored at site and work performed are with accordance with the site with the specification and the quality, Maintain site documentation and report to office.
- Handling day-to-day work management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site work force and subcontractors to meet agreed deadlines with respect to Safety and quality.
- Ability to follow instructions and deliver results accordingly. Also able to handle work pressure.
- Coordination with client and office team to get actual site inputs with client approval etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization
Contact Company:C&S Electric
Address:222,,,OKHLA,INDUSTRIAL ESTAE, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India