2. Preventive maintenance and trouble shooting of rooftop solar power plant to ensure uninterrupted operation of the system and minimizing energy generation loss.
3. Daily energy Generation Data collection, record and data analysis, system performance analysis.
4. Supervision and managing of solar module cleaning work, cost effectively, maintaining cleaning log book.
5. Maintain and troubleshoot of Remote Monitoring Systems of solar plant to ensure 24 x 7 smooth online monitoring.
6. Preparation of weekly, monthly and yearly energy generation report and on time submission to customer.
7. Communication skills to liaison with the end user.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1. B.TECH in Electrical /Electronic Engineering with 3-4 years working experience in Solar PV Project and O&M.
2. Knowledge of handling SOLAR PV modules, SOLAR String Inverters, Data logger, sensors etc.
3. Hands on working experience in LT distribution network.
4. Must have knowledge of solar power plant performance related parameters such PR, CUF etc.
5. Good communication skill.
6. Candidate must have his own vehicle.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
C&S Electric Ltd
Recruiter Name:Aparna Mathur
Contact Company:C&S Electric Ltd