2. Examine and verify all statutory registers and return under EHS , labour and all other relevant laws.
3. Monthly Statutory compliances report to be prepared and to be shared with the Management.
4. Ensure regular follow -ups to close the pendencies with concerned units.
5. Advise management on the company compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
6. Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
7. Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
8. Own , Maintain and track Compliance through Compliance tool.
9. Liaison with units for compliance under applicable acts and ensure timely compliances
Required Candidate profile
2. Preferably should have worked in Manufacturing/Engineering and MNC.
3. Good Knowledge of HR Compliance, Central and State rules, regulations and statutory laws.
4. Should be able to understand and interpret laws, and their applicability.
5. In-depth knowledge of the industries standards and regulations.
6. Inter personal skills to lead and coordinate with units on compliance areas.
Perks and BenefitsNegotiable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:Industrial/Labour Relations Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization, LLM - Law
C&S Electric Ltd
Recruiter Name:Aparna Mathur
Contact Company:C&S Electric Ltd
Address :222, Okhla Industrial Estate, Ph-III, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110020,India