- Understanding of Waybills/ Road Permits/ Forms State regulatory requirements for dispatch (movement of goods),
- Handling Courier Companies and Transporters,
- Dispatch and Delivery Management on Pan India basis,COD (Cash of Delivery/ Cheque on Delivery) Collection experience and reconciliation with courier company on weekly basis,
- Any experience on ERP tools will be an added advantage,
- 5 days working, however a person should be Ready to work long hours/ depending upon requirement, if required.
- Understanding of GST and taxation, if any. Not mandatory.
- Good Communications skills and ability to interact independently with Customers, Courier Companies and internal stakeholders including Sales team.
Work Days : Monday - Friday
Working Timings : 9:00am - 6:00pm
Candidates available for immediate joining or joining within 15 days will be preferred.Interested candidates can email their resume ta email@example.com
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A. Incentive
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
RS Components & Controls (I) Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Jaspreeth Kaur
Contact Company:RS Components & Controls (I) Ltd.