2. He will be responsible for technical specification and development and will need to collaborate effectively with other team member(s).
3. He will be responsible for solution designing and enforcing compliance with coding standards as well as delivering code of high quality in accordance with agreed project schedules.
Salary: INR Negotiable
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1. The candidate should have between 3-5 years of experience working on Salesforce.com and web service development.
2. The successful candidate must have hands-on implementation and support experience with Salesforce.com implementations and SFDC integrations with third party systems.
3. The candidate will need to work as per Business and IT Expectations.
4. The candidate should have deep knowledge on Apex, Visual force and comfortable with Triggers, Eclipse IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
5. Deep understanding of Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules,
6. Good Experience in Sharing Settings, Roles, Public Groups, User Administration.
7. Strong hands-on experience with administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce.com, report development
8. Experience in Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
9. Experience using Apex Data Loader and other data loading tools
10. The candidate will be responsible for building and unit testing the integrations using the appropriate technology. They will work closely with the other technology teams to validate their integration, and with Operations to investigate, troubleshoot, and address production issues.
11. Candidate must have completed at least 2 to 3 large-scaleSalesforce.com Implementations
12. Strong experience with writing stored procedure, functions, triggers and data modeling
13. Experience in fill-gap analysis, estimation, cost benefit analysis, and proposing work-around and alternate solutions.
15. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers