1. Maintaining of Balance Sheet
2. Maintaining of Profit & Loss Accounts.
3. Responsible for Bank Reconciliation (BRS), scrutiny of Ledger & releasing payments
Preparation of schedules related to closing of accounts .
4. Maintenance of books of accounts in Tally
5. Banking Work as Cash Deposit & Cash Withdraw.
6. AP&AR Accounting
Salary: INR Negotiable
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile1. Candidate with minimum 5 years of experience
2. Should be B.com/M.Com
3. Good Written /Verbal Communication
4. Good be good at computers (Excel)
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce
C&S Electric is amongst the leading suppliers of electrical equipment in India and is India's largest exporter of industrial switchgear. It's wide range of electrical and electronic products find application in power generation, distribution, control, protection and final consumption. The business operations of C&S Electric are divided in the following 3 strategic business units (SBUs) Switchgear & Protection SBU Power Busbars SBU Lighting &Wiring Accessories SBU. C&S Electric employs over 4000 people including 400 engineers, and has 19 state-of-the art manufacturing plants. It has 20 sales office across India and its products are exported to 78 countries. C&S Electric also has several joint venture companies and a 100% owned subsidiary, which is dedicated to power supply solutions for the telecom sector.