2. Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Financials modules.
3. Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
4. Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
5. Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
6. Should be good at AP,GL,Receivables,FA,Cash Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Candidates should have basic SQL knowledge.
3. Candidate should have Finance education background with Indian Implementation experience
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization