2. Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Financials modules.
3. Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
4. Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
5. Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
6. Should be good at AP,GL,Receivables,FA,Cash Management
Salary: INR Negotiable
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA, ICWA (CMA), M.Com - Commerce
C&S Electric Ltd