1. Prepare profit and loss statements.
2. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
3. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
4. Analyze and review budgets and expenditures.
5. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
6. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
7. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
8. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
9. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time