1. Having exposure of handling tax accounting, tax compliance and all type of tax return.
2. Having exposure of handling Income tax calculation/preparation of corporate tax returns, advance tax, VAT/GST, service tax, withholding tax, SAD/Service tax refunds and related assessments and co-ordinate with external consultants and, assist in reviewing and, ensuring timely filling of returns and other related forms.
3. Having exposure of handling tax accounting, tax compliance and all type of tax return
4. Preparation, review & submission of direct & indirect tax returns to government authorities.
5. Manage tax provision and identify and mitigate tax risks availing tax benefits.
6. Handle Direct Tax Assessment at Assessing Officer (AO), Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT), Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) level.
7. Handling Directors Income Tax profile as well.
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Chartered Accountant
Role: Chartered Accountant