1. Knowledge of Export operations ( end to end ).
2. Knowledge and understanding export documentation
3. Knowledge of all kind of duty structure for both export
4. Knowledge of port operations , handling CHA , procedure of clearance and forwarding
5. Must be able to communicate with export , import and related authorities and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries , as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations , support and activities.
6. Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in import and export activities
7. Negotiate contracts , renew contract as required to enable effective operations
8. To design and implement MIS of import and export operations
9. Should have knowledge of international payment mechanisms like LC ,DA etc.
10. Knowledge of POE , BRC, BOE , EP copy.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Export, Import, Merchandising
Role Category: Documentation/Shipping